Tuesday, October 30, 2012

New Beginnings

Welcome to Pretty Pink & Chic!

My name is Brittany and I'm a 23 year old who loves nail polish, jewelery, and fashion. My boyfriend, Alex, and I, of 2 1/2 years, own a mobile detailing business called Diamond Detail.  In February of this year our relationship was really tested. Alex had been really sick for 3 weeks and just wasn't getting any better. He went back to the doctor and the doctor ordered a blood test, later that night the doctor called and told us that he needed to go down the the ER right away. After the two longest hours of my life we were called back and told that Alex had Leukemia. He was admitted to the hospital immediately and was transferred to Stanford for treatment. Alex is currently in remission and is doing better than ever! Alex is the love of my life and I am waiting ever so patiently for him to POP the question... :)

I love anything and everything to do with fashion, jewelery, and nails. I love making my own jewelry and have a major addiction to nail polish! My focus for Pretty Pink & Chic is to post an array of fashion trends and tips, such as hair styles, nails, make up tips & tricks, accessorizing, and fashion.

I'm looking forward to my blogging journey! :)


XoXo
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment