Friday, March 1, 2013

Spring into Stripes


So I know that it's not officially spring yet, but it's beginning to feel a lot like it so I went ahead and did a spring mani. For my base I used OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls.
 
Then once my nails dried I used my Scotch tape and taped off the bottom part of my nail where I wanted my first stripe to be. For my first stripe I used NYC's Times Square Tangerine Creme. Now I must say that I did the LONG version of this. I did my stripes one by one on each nail first before I moved onto the next stripe. So be warned that this can be very time consuming! Here's how it looked after my first stripe was done:
 

For my next stripe I used Essie's Mezmerised and made this stripe a little bit thicker. Here's how that looked:



 
Then finally I did my last stripe using NYC's Times Square again. I made this one a little bit thinner. Here is the final result with my Seche Vite on:
 

 
 
Here is where my inspiration from this manicure came from. A cute little racer back blouse :)
 


 
I also wanted to share with you my latest pedicure I did. At the moment I do not have the nail polish names on me so I will be sure to get those and update my post once I do. I thought they were just cute and fun and summer-y because Lord knows I cannot wait for summer!!!!

 
 
Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!
 
 
Xoxo Brit



No comments:

Post a Comment