Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Chevron Mani

This is going to be a quick post as I need to get to bed! For Christmas Alex's mom got us tickets to see the Lion King in San Francisco and we are leaving early tomorrow morning! I am sooooo excited to see a Broadway play, it's my first ever! I'm even more excited that Alex and I get to experience our first Broadway plays together! So awesome!
 
Anyways back to the mani.... I'm completely obsessed with with the chevron pattern and last night I picked up a pair of pinking shears. To start I painted my ring and middle fingers with Essie's Marshmallow. Next I painted my remaining fingers with Sally Hansen's Mint Sorbet. Once my middle and ring fingers dried I used painters tape and cut strips of it with the pinking shears. Here's how they turned out:
 
Here they are before the chevron stripes
Final result


 




Another shot

Like I said this is going to be a short post, so good night everyone and I hope you have a great Wednesday.

Xo Brit

PS - The ABC Challenge starts tomorrow! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment