Sunday, January 6, 2013

Reverse French Manicure

 
Good evening lovies! Tonights post is a little different take on the French manicure. I've seen so many posts around the blog-o-sphere about the reverse French manicure and thought I would take a stab at it.
 
For my base I wanted a nude color so I chose ELF's nude. Application was good, it went on smooth and dried well, really have no complaints about ELF's nail polish line. Then once that had dried some I added a coat of SV. Once they were fully dried I used my Sally Hansen French manicure tip guides and applied those to my fingers. I then used CND's Blackjack for my tips. Once I finished with one finger I would take the guides off to ensure that they didn't smudge the paint. Here's how they turned out:
 
ELF's Nude
 
ELF's Nude plus CND's Blackjack
 
 
 
 
I absolutely love how these turned out! They were very simple to do and I love how very chic they look. Have you tried the reverse manicure yet? If not, you should really try it! Simply gorgeous.
 
One more thing, I'm so excited that I will soon be starting another challenge. I think we are aiming to start on Wednesday.  Kimber over at Kimber's Lacquer Korner is the one putting the challenge on. It's going to be an ABC challenge and we will be posting once a week. I am so excited for my next challenge!!!
 
 
Xo Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment