Saturday, January 5, 2013

Statement Necklaces & Bold Nails

Tonight's post is about the a big fashion statement right now - statement necklaces! I absolutely love this trend, it's so fun and lets you experiment more with colors. I just recently ordered another one that I'm obsessed with off of Hautelook.com

Jade & gold; purchased on Hautelook.com
 
Black & gold; purchased at Charming Charlie
 
Black & Gold bubble necklace; purchased on Hautelook
 
Has anyone ever been to a Charming Charlie store? We don't have one where I live, but my mom does so any time I go to visit I'm sure to go there. It is an accessory haven! It has everything you could imagine and every color you could image! I could seriously spend an entire day there, it is just an incredible store, plus the prices are pretty reasonable. I just love these necklaces as that something extra you want to add to your outfit. They can really help complete an item and take it to that next level.
 
 
On top of some great accessories I have an awesome mani for you today!
 


 
 
For this mani I used China Glaze's Turned Up Turquoise, the formula is what you can exprect from China Glaze, it goes on great and smooth. However, once it dried it was a matte finish, which it didn't say that on the bottle anywhere. I then added Venique's Twinkling Glitter to all of my nails for a little extra punch. I absolutely love how they turned out! What do you think?
 
 
Xo Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment