Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Years Eve!

Happy New Years everyone!!

I hope everyone is having a great and safe New Years and spending it with their loved ones! For tonights manicure I am using China Glaze's Elephant Walk, which I picked up yesterday, along with Glitter All the Way. I picked Glitter All the Way because reminds me of confetti that falls in Times Square.




I also got my Julep Maven box today, in it I received Grace, Madison, and a Hand and Cuticle Stick.





Goodnight and Good bye 2012!!

Xo Brit

2 comments:

  1. Loving the glitter tips! I can't seem to get that style right for some reason. They always end up looking clumpy.

    Btw, we're starting a challenge again! The info will be on Kimber's Lacquer Korner, if you're up to joining in! It'll only be once a week so no pressure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kat - thank you and I'm so happy they turned out how they did! I would LOVE to join another challenge! I will be sure to check Kimbers blog for more details. Thank you for thinking of me :)

      Delete