Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Years Eve Nails

So yesterday I finally got my last item of my order from Amazon. It was ten spools of nail ribbon all of which were different colors. This was the item that I was the most excited for and of course it was the last to arrive! I can't wait to use them though! Here's a picture of them:


For today's nails I decided to use a color I have never used before, WHITE! Crazy to think that I've never used it, but I've always steered away from it because I thought that it showed too many imperfections. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the result, the polish went on smooth and didn't show any bubbles or bumps like I thought it would. For my white I used Sally Hansen's White On.


Once White On had dried completely I used Elf's Gold Star, which has large hexagonal glitters as well as some small glitter mixed in. I was going to sponge it on, but then just decided against it and dabbed it on all the tips of my nails. I absolutely love how they turned out! They're fun and perfect for a New Years party.




I also was in need of some nail necessities, such as acetone and cuticle oil, so I went to the beauty supply store and came back with quite the lot.


Acting is Living, Twinkling Glitter, Studded Holiday Surprise, Down the Chimney

DS Reserve, My Boyfriend Scales Walls

Angel Wings, Peace on Earth, Elephant Walk, Glitter All the Way

OPI Cuticle Oil & OPI Nail Envy
 
I just want to say that I am so excited for the new year to come! This past year has been a very tough one, not only for me, but for so many others in the world. I cannot wait to put it behind me and to see what 2013 has to offer. I hope everyone has a good and safe New Year!
 
Pinned Image
 
Xo Brit


No comments:

Post a Comment