Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sinful Colors' Cinderella

So for tonight's nails I just did a simple nail polish as we are booked out with details until Monday, which means my nails are going to take a beating. :( Maybe tomorrow night I'll try my new gel starter kit; might help protect my real nails a little bit better as the chemicals we work with really damage and dry out my nails/hands. Anyways onto the nails...

For tonight's nails I did Sinful Colors Cinderella, and I am in LOVE with it. It's such a pretty subtle blue, almost periwinkle and has gorgeous little glitter flecks in it that almost make the polish a holo (almost). It was very hard for me to capture the hints of glitter, but I think I got some good shots, take a look:









I am in love with this color and am thinking of using it for Monday's Challenge... thoughts are going around in my head... The application was pretty smooth, it went on great, so it had great coverage. The first coat I did was a little sheer so I did end up doing three coats then a coat of SV. Two coats would have been fine, but I wanted it a touch darker. Overall, love the formula and the color!

Hope everyone had a happy hump day and it's almost the weekend... HOORAY!!

Xo Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment