Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Violet Velvet

So today some more nail mail showed up from my December Julep Maven Box. I received Patti, Barbara, and Julep Nail Therapy, all are pictured below except Nail Therapy as the lid came loose during transit and it leaked everywhere! Very annoying, but I called Julep today and they were very nice and are sending me a new bottle! YAY!


Barbara

Patti
They are both gorgeous polishes and I am so excited to try out Patti, hopefully for tomorrow's post. For tonight's I have a cute little mani that I did some stamping with, my first post of stamping, the only reason I haven't posted my stamping sooner is because they never turned out, but tonight I figured out the method and am so excited to share my nails with you! :)

First I started with ELF's Violet Velvet as my base color, seen below:



Then I stamped with stamping plate M59 on both my middle fingers. Next I used my dotting tool and with the same white polish I stamped with I used for the dots on the rest of my fingers.



I was pretty impressed with my stamping skills for once, like they ACTUALLY turned out, the image ACTUALLY transferred onto my nail! LOL. I thought it was a nice change from the Christmas nails and also it was really girly, who doesn't like polka dots and bows!?!

Let me know what you think, I love input!

Xo Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment