Sunday, December 23, 2012

Smile for the Glam-Era! and Some Accessories

I have been so busy with the holidays lately that I just haven't had time to post and I am so sorry for that. As promised, a couple days late, here are the pictures of the Nicole by OPI nail polishes I purchased the other day.

From Left to Right: Disco Dolls, Smile for the Glam-Era!, Follow Me on Glitter, Khloe Had A Little Lam-Lam

Khloe Had A Little Lam-Lam

Follow Me On Glitter

Smile For The Glam-Era!

Disco Dolls
 
Yesterday I had the chance to try out another one of these four amazing polishes. Here is how Smile For The Glam-Era!
 
I have to say that while this polish is gorgeous on and I love the little flecks of glitter in it, the formula was awful. It would dry as I was putting the second stripe of polish on, then would start clumping up. You had to work pretty quickly and add a little more polish to the brush in order to get it to go on smoothly. Thank goodness I had my boyfriends amazing cousin, who is a manicurist, doing them for me! Like I said though, this is a gorgeous deep burgundy and I love how they turned out!
 



I also wanted to share with you another passion of mine, which is making jewelry. Here are few of many different bracelets I've made and sold. Hope you like them :)


Brown Tigers Eye beads with a black cross and rhinestone beads
 
Black triple stand CZ cross bracelet with CZ beads

Brown Tigers Eye with large Turquoise bead

Turquoise stone beads

Wrap bracelet in Onyx chip beads

Wrap bracelet with turquoise beads
 
View of the closure

Wrap bracelet with stardust beads and heart locket

View of the locket closure

Wrap bracelet with green and gold stardust beads

View of the Fleur de Lis closure


Small silver beads

Black beads with black CZ cross

Black beads with silver CZ cross and CZ beads

Turquoise beads with silver CZ cross and CZ beads

White beads with turquoise cross and gold stardust beads

Brown wooden beads with CZ cross with rhinestone spacer beads

Hope you enjoyed the mass amount of pictures and scrolling you had to do! Be sure to come back tomorrow for the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge, tomorrow's theme is Santa Claus is Coming to Town.

Xo Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment