Wednesday, December 26, 2012

HJCC: We Wish You a Merry Christmas

Tonight is the final day for the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge and tonight's theme is We Wish You a Merry Christmas! I am so happy to to have participated in such a fun and festive challenge. It was definitely a great first challenge to be involved in.

For this challenge on all my nails I used Nicole by OPIs Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam, then on my ring and pointer finger I used Julep's Vivien gold glitter polish. On my pinky and thumb I used my gold striper polish to make it look like a present once they dried a little bit more I added a red rhinestone bow. Then on my middle finger I used my dotting tool to create a Christmas tree, I used Sinful Colors Gogo Girl. I also took a little star glitter I had from one of my rhinestone wheels and used that as my tree topper. Here's how they turned out:




Please pardon the dry cuticles, I couldn't find my cuticle oil.

I had a great time doing these and was pretty impressed with my free hand skills, clearly I'm not as good as some of these amazing ladies in the nail blogging world, but practice makes perfect. Be sure to check out how the other amazing ladies in the challenge did.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and got to spend time with their loved ones.

Xo Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment