Monday, December 17, 2012

HJCC - Deck the Halls

Today is the third day of the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge, this weeks theme is Deck the Halls. So of course I wanted to put some Christmas decorations on them!

For the nails I used Julep's Sharon, then on my ring finger for the wreath I used a dotting tool and China Glaze's Winter Holly (how appropriate :-D ). Once the wreaths were dry I added a black bow to the wreath, I wanted a red one, but it blended in with the nail color. I was going to stamp holly onto all my other nails, but the stamping plate that I most recently received wouldn't transfer the image. I was so frustrated/upset so I just threw some red and silver glitter on them. Here's how they look:



I will say that you might be seeing a different version of this tomorrow as I'm (again) not happy with the outcome. Lately my nails have been peeling nail polish off as soon as they're dry. So I want to try a different base coat then maybe do a different rendition of Deck the Halls tomorrow if time permits. Check out the other ladies who are participating in the challenge below.

I also just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from me Alex, Kali, and Carly


Xo Brit


No comments:

Post a Comment