Monday, December 3, 2012

Swatching Sunday!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and a relaxing Sunday! I spent the majority of the day swatching all my new nail polishes I have gotten lately and also did my nails for my first nail challenge! The challenge is called A Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge and Sam over at Polished Art is hosting it! I am so excited!

Anyways onto some of my many swatches I did today. The first beauty is one I picked up last night after Alex and I went to a movie - we saw Twilight and it was amazing!

Covergirl Constant Caribbean


This polish is amazing, from the color to the formula, it is perfection actually! I found it hidden on some random aisle and swooped it right up! I don't have any other polishes like it and the fact that it is such a great formula and has great coverage is an added bonus.

I also picked up two Spoiled nail polishes as they were having a sale, and well I thought they were pretty...

Checkin Into Rehab


Club Rat


I loved both of these, they went on very nicely and Club Rat was a pleasant surprise. I didn't think I would like it as much as I did once I put it on. It was a really pretty fuchsia pink and had pretty little flecks of glitter in it. Checkin into Rehab was pretty much the same formula, including the little flecks of glitter, except that it just had a purple base.

There will be plenty more swatches to come later this week as I bought a kit with 18 different nail polishes. I plan to swatch six a day this week. Also stay tuned for tomorrow's post as I take part in my first challenge! I am so excited and I love my rendition and cannot wait to see the other girls post... since it's currently 12:05 AM am I allowed to post it yet!?

I will impatiently wait until tomorrow....

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment