Friday, November 30, 2012

Nail Mail

So I swear I am not that addicted to shopping online, it just so happens that everything is arriving at once! I SWEAR! Or at least that's what I tell Alex :)

For today's nail mail I received December's Maven box. In it I received Harper, Vivien, and Ivy. Here's how they look:

From Left to Right - Ivy, Harper, Vivien


I have to say I am in LOVE with these three polishes I was sent! Harper reminds me of a mermaids tail and I think it will be gorgeous on. However, the one I am most looking forward to trying though is Ivy. It is simply gorgeous in the bottle, its small glitters of blue with hints of purple in it. When you tilt it certain ways it looks bright blue, then if you turn it some more it looks like a gorgeous purple/pink. Then of course we have Vivien, which is a gorgeous gold hexagonal glitter.

I was at CVS today picking up a prescription when of course I happened to end up in the nail polish section, don't ask me how that happened, but anyways I picked up four more nail polishes since they were having a buy one get on free sale.

Left to Right - Cha-Ching! and Glitz Gal

Left to Right - Blazed and Eggplant Frost
 
I have been wanting the GEM Crush line for some time now and just for some reason haven't bought them, so today I finally did and again cannot wait to try them out! As for the Wet n Wild's Blazed looked like a great coral to have in my arsenal so I couldn't pass it up. As for Eggplant Frost is just looked pretty in the bottle!
 
Unfortunately, I was not able to swatch any of them as we were getting Alex's grandpa's medicine and such for when he got home from the hospital. After being home for about 4 hours or so we had to bring him back to the emergency room. They are running test now and will be admitting him soon. Please keep him and Alex's family in your prayers as we try to get him better. On a whole other note my imPRESS nails are still in place and look great, which I am pleasantly suprised by. I think I'll be taking them off tomorrow if time allows as I really want to try out my new polishes!
 
I hope that everyone has a great weekend and I cannot wait for my first challenge on Monday, stay tuned!!!
 
Brittany

 

No comments:

Post a Comment