Sunday, November 11, 2012

As Promised - Smokey Eye Tutorial

Happy Sunday Funday everyone!

As I promised last night I re-did my smokey eye tutorial. So here it is with a twist! I cannot for the life of me get the video uploader on Blogger to work so thank goodness as I was doing the video tutorial I took pictures. So what I have for you in the mean time is a picture tutorial. Please comment or email me with any questions you have @ bkoch134@gmail.com


I'm not the most impressed with how this picture tutorial came out so please do not judge, I'm totally working on getting this video uploaded as fast as I possibly can! So just cross your fingers with me and hopefully I can get it uploaded tonight.

I've also updated my mani as promised! See I keep my promises... sometimes! ;)

For this mani I kept everything the same except my two ring fingers. I took the white dots off and did another layer of black. Before it dried I added bow rhinestones. Here's how they turned out:

Please excuse the lack of clean-up, it's been a busy day :)



Today I ran to TJ Maxx really quick as I wanted to see if they had any Essie nail polishes, unfortunately they didn't.... but I did find this amazingly cute tops.


Peplum top with lace, only $14.99!

I'm only posting this angle because it really lets you see the lace

This little polka dot was only $9.99, I can't wait to pair it with a blazer!


I hope that everyone had a great weekend and has a great week! Hopefully I'll have an updated post tonight with the video :)


XoXo
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment