Thursday, November 1, 2012

Black Mama's Ice Queen

Happy Thursday and yay for Friday!

So I've been reading other women's nail blogs for quite some time and am totally feeling out of my element. I am in no way a professional and some of these women claim they're not, but some of the art work they do is INSANE! Hopefully as my blogging journey continues we will see progress in my abilities and hopefully I'll look just as 'professional' as they do one day...

Onto today's mani.

Today I tried using the make up wedge technique for applying glitter and man did I love it! It was so much easier to place which glitters you wanted. First, I did two coats of Spoiled's Black Mamba then once that dried I applied Sally Hansen's Ice Queen on the tips of all my nails and finished it off with Seche Vite. I chose this glitter because it had really pretty chunks of blue and light pink glitter in it, unfortunately the pink glitter didn't show up as well as I would have liked in my pictures. So without further ado here are the pictures:



The pictures really don't do this mani justice. Spoiled's Black Mama is a really pretty gunmetal grey with silver glitter and Ice Queen is a really pretty glitter that I just couldn't seem to capture... Anyone have any tips or tricks for picture taking?

Now time to watch the CMA awards! Isn't Carrie just gorgeous?! So jealous of her legs!


XoXo
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment