Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Bracelets are the Perfect Accessory!

Happy Election Day America! Hope everyone went out and voted!

Today's post is going to be about my favorite accessory, BRACELETS! I am loving all the pins on Pinterest where people are layering their bracelets and playing with different colors. I've always been one against gold accessories, now I find myself constantly going for my gold watch and gold bracelets. I don't know what it is, but there is something simply classy about a nice gold watch and some bracelets.

Here's a few pictures of how I like to accessorize with bracelets:

 
 

Here's a couple of my favorite staple pieces:
I picked up this beauty on Hautelook.com

 
I got this at a local shop, the company is called Good Works
Make a Difference, www.GoodWorksMakeaDifference.com,
they are an awesome company!
 
 

This gorgeous bracelt was given to me by my mom and dad for
for my birthday this past year. These bracelets are also made locally
and the lady hand makes all of them. They are simply gorgeous.
 

 
Sorry to keep it short again, but its been another long day, between working on our business and working in the orchard today I am beat!
 
Hope everyone had a great Tuesday!
 
 
XoXo
Brittany

 

No comments:

Post a Comment