Monday, November 5, 2012

Champagne Kisses

This is going to be a really quick short post as today was a busy day and I'm exhausted!

I joined Julep's Become a Maven earlier last week and my package came in today! I was so excited, more nail mail! :)

Here is what came in my first Julep nail mail:

It came packaged so cute and I'm so excited to try the glitter pots and the nail polishes. I've already tried the cuticle oil and that stuff is Ah-mazing! Already addicted!

Today I had to go to the doctor's office so afterwards I decided to run to Big Lots because I was looking for some sort of organizational storage for all my nail supplies. I found this little beautyfor only $25:

 
It's perfect and holds all my nail polishes, tools, remover, stamping plates, etc in one place! I've already organized it by brand and between each brand it is color coordinated. Can you say OCD??

I decided to add some bling to last nights mani as it was pretty bland. Here is how it turned out:



This is one coat of China Glaze's Champagne Kisses over two coats of Venique's Full-On Brogue with no top coat. I am absolutely in L-O-V-E with this polish. The glitter is just gourgeous and there is so much depth to it. I feel like it is the perfect polish to add to any manicure, whether you do a full on glitter bomb, which is what I did, or just add a little glitter to the tips of you nails. Its just simply gorgeous!

Anyways off to bed to try to de-stress from the day. Hope everyone had a great start to their week!


XoXo
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment