Saturday, November 10, 2012

Polka Dot, Polka Dot, Polka Dot

Hey everyone, I've been down with the flu hence my absence the past couple days.

For today's post my inspiration was mainly just the fact that I wanted to play around with my MASH dotting tools. I did a black and white mani and added polka dots on top of it. I really wanted to add a pink bow to my ring finger, but pooped out. Hopefully I can do it tomorrow and add some pictures.


 
 




For this mani I used two coats of Essie's marshmallow for the white and two coats of Wet N Wild's Ebony Hates Chris. I then added a coat of Seche Vite and let my nails dry, after they were dry I did black dots on the white nails and white dots on the black nots. As I said I used my MASH dotting tools for the dots. It was my first time using them on a full mani and I loved them, it made it so much easier.

The finished product

 
I still have yet to figure out how to upload my make up tutorial from my iPad so I think I'm going to have to redo it. If I'm filling up to it tomorrow I promise to post a make up and hair tutorial.

Hope everyone has a wonderful and relaxing weekend! :)


XoXo
Brittany


No comments:

Post a Comment