Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Nicole - Khloe had a Little Lam-Lam

So today I went to CVS to pick up a few things, and much to my surprise they were having a big sale on Nicole by OPI nail polishes, as well as a few other brands. Select polishes were on sale and the four Nicole ones I bought were 50% off! I was so excited and will be posting pictures and swatches tomorrow for you, but to hold you over I have done a mani with one of the polishes I got today. :) Unfortunately, I didn't get to 're-do' my Deck the Halls mani as I had hoped. Maybe tomorrow...

Here is Nicole by OPI Khloe had a Little Lam-Lam:



Application of this polish was a breeze! It went on so smoothly and I didn't have any bubbling like I've been having the past few times, although that might be because I switched my base coat. Either way I loved how this polish went on and loved it even more on my nail. It's such a gorgeous color, its almost like a forest green or a deep teal. I don't have any color like this in my nail polish collection and am so excited to have found such a unique color! I'm thinking I can use this color as my base and tomorrow will add on to them for the Deck the Halls nail challenge theme.

Today I also got some nail mail, well kinda... its some more of my order from Amazon. It its like 5 or 6 wheels with different rhinestones. It has all kinds of different colors, shapes, and I can't wait to post them for you and also try them! Those will be posted tomorrow, so stay tuned.

I really hope everyone had a great Tuesday and can you believe Christmas is only a week away!? So exciting!

Xo Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment